* i first learned i loved to write fiction when i was in fifth grade
* before that, i loved making comics about fictional superheroes. then when my fifth grade teacher gave me one of the blank journals she had leftover at the end of the school year, i began to love writing my own chapter books as well
* this love for writing only intensified with the discovery of roleplays and fanfiction on the internet, and my first writing-based award was an award for best excellence in english language arts that i received during my middle school graduation
* i proceeded to win more awards both in school and on the internet (one of my characters was voted best male character in a roleplay!), which further encouraged my passion for writing
* now, i'm currently working on revising an original novel before i query it to agents. i hope that sharing my process here as well as tips that have helped me can help others!